FOR SALE BY TENDER
Sealed, written tenders for property in the RM of Montcalm will be received by:
FRANZ HOEPPNER WIENS LAW OFFICE
2-500 Main Street, P.O. Box 99
Winkler, MB R6W 4A4
For: SE 1/4 4-2-2 EPM – 160 acres
NE 1/4 33-1-2 EPM – 158.98 acres
NW 1/4 34-1-2 EPM – 159.32 acres
River Lot 81 and 83 Parish of Ste Agathe – 192.66 acres
total of 670.96 acres, located approximately 3 miles south of Letellier, Manitoba.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
- Interested parties must rely on their own inspection and knowledge of the property.
- Tenders must be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on April 15, 2019.
- Tenders must be accompanied by a deposit of $20,000.00, payable to FRANZ HOEPPNER WIENS LAW OFFICE. Deposit cheques accompanying unaccepted bids will be returned.
- Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted. The Vendors are not obligated to sell any of the land, or to accept any Tender.
- The purchaser(s) shall be responsible for payment of GST or shall self-assess for GST.
- Tenders may be placed and accepted on any or all of the above described parcels of land.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The bidder(s) whose tender is accepted will be required to enter into a binding agreement covering the terms and conditions of sale.
- In addition to the deposit, evidence must be provided that the purchase funds will be available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor. If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid within the set time limit the deposit paid may be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
- The possession date is to be for Fall, 2019.
- The adjustment for taxes is January 1st, 2020.
For further information contact Johanna M. Franz at:
Ph. 204-325-4615 Fax. 204-325-6712